quarta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2013

Over the hills and far away.

Bom dia!

How are you doing? Hope fine. I’m doing fine! ^^

I always listen to heavy metal while I do my workout. It’s the best soundtrack, to me! And, a few minutes ago, I was doing my workout and listening to a song, called Over the hills and far away, of the Finnish band Nightwish. I love this song so much , that I decided to share it with you! It’s an ancient song and the great vocalist you can see in the video, Tarja Turunen, doesn’t belong to the band, anymore (unfortunately). But this song is epic, I had to put it on my blog! Enjoy!

I will return today, with another post, but I have a few things to do before. Now, it’s my turn to sing, for instance … Alegre

Stay tuned! Talk to you soon!

Luna

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário