quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2013

Improvements and cute style.

** Warning: this post contains great amounts of cuteness! **

Yay! Yesterday night I was looking for some cute blinkies, gifs, templates, etc., for this blog, on internet, and found a blog full of them! I’m so happy! ^^ You have no idea of how cute my style is I’m not talking exactly about fashion.  My dressing style is a mix of ethnic, folk and steampunk. Especially folk, it’s so beautiful and so me! I love all those tunics, headbands, dresses, skirts, flowers, colors, geometric prints, necklaces, bracelets, hoop earrings, … I love the dressing style of the 70’s! The ethnic style is a trip around the world, especially Africa, India and Middle East. It’s similar to the folk one, in many senses, but more … exotic. And the steampunk is a modern way to see the past (especially the XIX century, with all its scientific inventions), completely related to the science fiction. I love steampunk because it’s funny, creative, full of possibilities and can be absolutely beautiful! I love the mittens, corsets, accessories and aviator hats!

I can dress like a normal person, too … *lol* My dressing style is not exactly cutie. But my lifestyle is. Completely! I’m the type of girl who only has cute stuff. My bedroom looks like the bedroom of a teenager, full of colorful and cute stuff . My brother calls it “Cute Fortress”. Every single thing I do, is cute! I can’t escape from that. I’ve always been like this! I worked as an elementary teacher for many years and used this to justify my cute tendencies, but there’s no connection between my former occupation and my tastes! When I was at college, I used to fill up my homeworks with stickers and colorful drawings. My Italian Grammar teacher wrote, once, in one of my homeworks (full of stickers): “Awww! This is so cute! But I hope our academic friends don’t see it …” *lol* If you don’t know the academic world, especially the one related to Humanities, you won’t understand completely my teacher’s joke. Academic people are boring, boring, boooring! They take everything too seriously! I was insane to be cutie at college But I didn’t give a damn! My classmates and teachers liked me the way I was (and still am). Cute things make people happy! Of course, some classmates were jealous of my ability to make people happy. One of them gave me a sweet nickname: Princesa Alegre (Joyful Princess). She meant I was a retarded, futile and alienated girl, she wasn’t being sweet! Unfortunately, I didn’t have the idea of calling her Grumpy Witch. I should. Some people don’t like cute things. Some people want to destroy them. I don’t give a damn! It’s my way to be and I won’t change it!

Fortunately, the world is changing nowadays. People are getting more respectful and tolerant. Of course, there’s still a lot of bias, but nowadays people have more freedom to be who they really are! I can’t complain. The most of people think that my cute way to be is nice! And I want to see the positive side of everything. But, yes, I’ve already found jealous and disrespectful people! I’m a Hello Kitty lover and have many Hello Kitty items. I collect cute stationery and everything I have is cute, from the keychain to the bath towel! Yes, I will show you some pics. Actually I won’t, but I need to do some thriller to keep my readers … Nhé-nhé It’s all about audience, babe! (Yes, I’m kidding). Take a look at the lovely dool on your right! She’s one of my cute treasures! ^^ I love dolls, especially handmade ones. There’s something special about handmade items, don’t you think dear reader? I love teddy bears! (My birthday will be soon, so, here it is a list of gifts you can give me! … he he he he he) I’ll always choose what’s cute. It’s a lifestyle and it has nothing to do with age! Maybe people who like kawaii stuff, will always be young in their hearts. But, it’s still a matter of soul. My home is colorful and lively! And I’ll always look for lovely things to improve my blog. You’ve already noticed that even if I talk about a serious thing, there’s something cute on the post!   That’s me. Tomorrow, I’ll try to finally show some pics, here! So, stay tuned. Now I need to have a cup of tea. Fancy a cup of tea, dear reader?!

Luna

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário