terça-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2013

XD

blink_droppingin

Helloumini_gifs187I know I promised to show you some samba today, but, there’s a party going on right here and I just can’t focus on a long post! Sorry! Smiley tristeDon’t worry, I’ll be back tomorrow! Today, I just want to say “Hi!” (I miss my readers, too … Alegre) and share some funny stuff with you. I couldn’t stop laughing when Renato (my brother) showed me this picture! You probably know that Joseph Ratzinger, Pope Benedict XVI, gave up on his functions. He said he’s too old for that. I knew that, in the same day of the Pope’s resignation (actually he just announced his decision; the resignation will be in the end of this month) a mysterious lightning fell in Sistine Chapel! … Gee! Shall we be afraid? Smiley surpresoI’m not a religious person, I’m not Catholic and even if I was, I would laugh on the picture below. It was the best explanation I saw for the Pope’s resignation! GargalhandoEnjoy! I’ll be back tomorrow. Now, I need to join my family and friends!

Lunamini_gifs185

 

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/543521_547842805249170_1630195411_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/543521_547842805249170_1630195411_n.jpg

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário