sexta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2013

A little bit of animation.

090414kitty_d_o-1

Hellomini_gifs187How are you doing? Hope fine. I’m doing just fine! ^^ It’s Friday, I’ll be with my friends at night and my birthday will be on Sunday (I really hope you don’t forget it!Nhé-nhé). Before I finally post something about samba, I want to share some videos with you. If you still don’t know, I just love animated movies mini_gifs14  and, reading the news today, I found the five nominees for the Oscar of Best Animated Short Film 2013. I confess I didn’t like all of them, so, I won’t upload all of them. “Adam and Dog”, directed by Minkyu Lee, for example, is a beautiful animated short movie, very well-made, but a little too boring for my liking. I prefer creative and funny animated movies. Of course, I like the beautiful ones too and Hayao Miyasaki is a master when it comes to beautiful animated movies! But I wouldn’t give the Oscar to “Adam and Dog”, it’s just a matter of opinion. That’s why I won’t upload this video. But, if you are curious, just type “Adam and Dog” on YouTube that you’ll easily find the video!

Here are two nominees. They’re great! This is far one of my favorites:

Fresh Guacamole – by PES:

Head Over Heels – by Timothy Reckart:

I’m trying to upload the other two (Paperman, by John Kahrs and Maggie Simpson: The Longest Daycare, by David Silverman), but it seems I can’t do it via YouTube, at least for now th_siro05. I will find a way! I know the right guys Smiley piscando. Anyways, that’s all for now! I hope you enjoy the videos! I’ll be back

Stay tuned!

Lunamini_gifs185

P.S.: Have you heard about the asteroid that will almost colide with our dear planet today? I was waiting for some emotion, but it seems that nothing will happen. Dammit!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário