terça-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2013

Meio desligada.

I swear I tried to think about something interesting to write today! There are so many subjects in this world! And many things happen everyday in Brazil. We’re getting ready to Carnival, for instance. Yes, yes, I promise to write something about it! It would be an epic fail to miss such an important event! But … I couldn’t work right today, I just can’t think about duties! I’m not here … My mind is somewhere away from here foffis. I’m desligada (off, in a literal translation. But the word desligado – or desligada, for women – means distracted) mini_gifs155. Don’t worry: I’m fine Alegre. I just can’t focus on  anything but … well … nevermind Nhé-nhé. So, I’ve chosen a song, which describes this state of mind or mood: Meio desligado (A little distracted). The original version is from Mutantes, a legendary Brazilian rock band. But, this video is a version of a band from Minas Gerais, called Pato Fu. They’re funny and Fernanda Takai, the vocalist, has a very sweet and cute voice. I had a conversation with her, once, she’s very very nice! Enjoy, dear readers! I hope to be back to this planet tomorrow …

Lunamini_gifs185

Meio Desligado
(Mutantes/Pato Fu)

Ando meio desligado
Eu nem sinto meus pés no chão
Olho e não vejo nada
Eu só penso se você me quer

Eu nem vejo a hora de lhe dizer
Aquilo tudo que eu decorei
E depois, o beijo que eu já sonhei
Você vai sentir, mas …

Por favor, não leve a mal
Eu só quero que você me queira
Não leve a mal
Não leve a mal …
A little distracted

I’ve been a little distracted
I not even feel my feet on the ground
I look around and see nothing
I only think (wonder) if you want me

I can’t wait to tell you
All I memorized
And then, the kiss I’ve already dreamed of
You will feel it, but …

Please, don’t get me wrong
I just want you to want me
Don’t get me wrong
Don’t get me wrong …

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário