segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2013

And the Oscar goes to … Paperman!^^

s_u_01_10270_01_05

Morning, peoplemini_gifs187I’m sorry for my delay! Smiley triste So, how are you doing? Hope fine! I’m melting, but still alive, that’s what matters! … You probably remember that I’ve already written about animated movies, here, right?! (Here is the post, anyway!) I wanted to upload four nominees to the Oscar 2013, but could only upload two, back then. The other two were unavailable. But, today, I read the news and knew that, according to my expectations, Paperman, directed by John Kahrs and produced by Disney, won the competition of best animated short film! mini_gifs14Yay! It was a fair choice! Paperman is one of the cutest animated movies I’ve ever seen! And, guess what?! AlegreI finally found the video on YouTube! ^^ So, of course I’ll share it with you! Enjoy a little bit more than six minutes of absolute cuteness! I’ll be back later! Now, I need to get ready for my singing lesson! minisom

Talk to you soon!

Lunamini_gifs185

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário