quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

Explantions, excuses, etcetera.

blink_droppingin

Ta-dahmini_gifs184mini_gifs155 You thought, for one moment, that I wouldn’t return, right?! Well, me too … *lol* I’m kidding! It’s not that easy to explain this absence. Of course, the heat destroys me, as you already know (at present, it’s +25C in São Paulo, but this is probably a joke. The thermal sensation is definitely higher!). I’ve been through a short “philosophical crisis” (Who am I? What the hell am I doing in this world? Why am I writing a blog? and so on …). But, most of all, I need to learn to organize my routine. You know, it’s useless to complain about “lack of time”. The day has 24 hours, period. I need to keep it simple. And I need some planning. If you don’t use to write, my dear reader, you don’t know how hard it is. This is a blog about everything and anything and, sometimes, all these possibilities drive me insane!Smiley confusoBelieve it or not, writing is all about discipline. I usually don’t make plans about my future posts, but I realized that I need to do it, if I want to keep this blog! Sometimes I just wait for the inspiration to come, but it doesn’t happen. A blogger is a type of journalist, so, we need to read news, posts, articles, watch videos and be well-informed. The problem is that I have not been reading interesting news, posts or articles on internet, lately and the recent videos on YouTube suck in the most of times. Don’t you think that there’s a lack of creativity in the air, my dear reader? Smiley tristeOf course, it affects my work. I want to talk about my country, city and culture, but this is not a tour blog and won’t be! It would be very easy to me to copy and paste writings about Brazil and upload videos and pictures of the rain forest, Copacabana, Carnival and maybe a bunch of bananas, but, sorry, this is not me! I’m not selling my country! I want to show you my own vision of everything. That’s why sometimes I don’t update my blog. I create all my writings and I wanna make sense. I want to read my own blog and say: “Yeah, this is cool! Way to go, girl!” It’s very easy to work without passion and commitment. This blog is a type of work to me. I want to give you something nice, entertaining and informative, my dear reader! I want you to have a good time, reading this blog! It makes me really happy when my friends, for instance, read my blog and make comments about my posts, this is a great motivation to keep writing! (Thank you, sweeties, by the way! mini_gifs14) But, I need to choose some subjects and save a couple of hours to do some research and think about the future posts. I cannot depend on news from internet. Interesting and beautiful things happen everyday in São Paulo (and Brazil), but they don’t give profit to the media, so, you only read about political scandals, crimes, soap operas, reality shows and celebrities on Internet! I need to find inspiration somewhere else. Maybe inside of me Alegre.

Sooo, I have a lot of things to write and share with you guys, I just need a little bit of discipline and planning. Brazilian journalists do something called reunião de pauta, where they decide the subjects of the future news and articles. Well, I need to do a reunião de pauta, too. The difference is that I don’t have a team. Well, maybe I have: me, myself and I *lol*. I need to choose some subjects to write about on this blog, do some research and practice some writing! I won’t depend on news from internet anymore. I will write about my ideas and brainstorms even if I don’t plan to transform them into new posts. And I promise to be here more often with (hopefully) funny, interesting, informative posts, with a lot of cuteness and a little bit of sarcasm! Smiley piscandoThanks for the understanding! Sorry again for my absence! Stay tuned! I’ll be back! Now I need to sing a bit. By the way, this will be the subject of my next post: singing! minisom

Stay tuned! A big hug to you all! Pray for me! *lol*

Lunamini_gifs185

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário