sexta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2013

Quick post: music therapy.

Good evening, my dear readersmini_gifs187It’s Fridaymini_gifs187mini_gifs76I’m sorry for my absence yesterday (confess, you were afraid that I wouldn’t return! Nhé-nhé). August started (I bet you hadn’t notice that) and this is a nice occasion to write on this blog, because August is the month dedicated to our folklore, in Brazil (of course)! As a former elementary teacher, obligated by the circumstances to make with my pupils some embarassing outfits based on our folklore characters, I know many things about the subject and have funny stories to tell! AlegreCall me cheesy, old-fashioned and stuff like that, but I really like folklore! It’s about culture, unicity! And, well, Brazil is very unique! mini_gifs23We have the best music of this planet, for instance minisom. Sorry, folks, it is! As a music lover I can say that there’s no other type of music so diverse, warm, sensual, funny, beautiful and uniquemini_gifs130But I am a fan and this is a problem. Fans are terrible to describe what they love. I mean, I can’t be rational! Take my favorite singer, for instance: Maria Bethânia. She was born in Bahia, a magical state in the northeast of Brazil, in Santo Amaro da Purificação, to be more precise. Her brother is also very talented: Caetano Veloso. She is probably the most important singer of this country and started her career in 1964. Her repertory is diverse and extremely Brazilian and she has the power to transform terrible cheesy songs into … wonderful works of art!mini_gifs51Everything she sings is divine! See? mini_gifs84I’m a fan, I can’t give you precise informations about her vocal range and critical analysis about her repertory! To me, Bethânia is beautiful wonderful divine great amazing awesome! mini_gifs155 I like to watch her concerts at home, in DVD or on YouTube, because I would be one of those boring people who scream “Linda!!!!” (Beautiful!!!!) all the time! *lol* But, of course, I wanna be at one of her concerts before she dies (not before I die, because she’s far older than me, unless something unexpected happens to me … Smiley surpreso Nooo!!!!).

Sooo, here I am to share with you something really magical! A concert by Maria Bethânia, “Noite Luzidia”. It was released on 2001 in Rio de Janeiro and she has very special guests, real icons of our music like Caetano Veloso, Gilberto Gil and Chico Buarque! I watched this show today, on YouTube and … Godmini_gifs184mini_gifs14I’m in love! Music can heal you, my dear reader! And her music has some sweet, warm, magical, sometimes supernatural atmosphere! She’s great on stage, interacts with the audience and recites poems! Maria Bethânia is my goddess! Save a couple of hours to enjoy this show! You will feel much better, believe me!mini_gifs47

This is a quick post. I need to be brief today! But I hope you enjoy this gift! I bought my DVD on internet immediately after watching this show! Stay tuned, my dear reader! And listen to Maria Bethânia!music_azul

Lunamini_gifs185

sqaimHave a lovely weekend!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário