segunda-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2013

Multi Maiden drops: New Year’s Eve song

th_L1_624

Dear readers, dear readers, 2013 is almost over mini_gifs76 . I’m enjoying (?) an sleepless night, listening to Brazilian music and thinking about my life. It was an extreme year. Not one of my favorites, I must say. But I also lived great experiences and met awesome people! mini_gifs84 What did I learn? Especially to love myself mini_gifs82. I’m still learning, actually. It takes time. I learned that no matter how terrible people are to you, it worth it to be kind, peaceful, caring and good-hearted mini_gifs155 . There’s something in this life (at least according to my beliefs) called karma. It means that everything you do, comes back to you. Sooner or later. And don’t think that God will punish you. You will punish yourself. Evil people are lonely, unhappy and frustrated. Guess why?! This year I felt ridiculous sometimes, because I was nice to shitty people. But my brother said to me: “You were yourself, they were themselves.” It makes sense. Of course, I thought about revenge a thousand times mini_gifs68. But it’s better to let everything flow. Don’t think I’m wise. I’m trying to be!

On 2013 I started this blog. I’m not completely satisfied about it and I explain why: I didn’t write as much as I would like to, here mini026 . Many things happened. Too many things happened! So, if I can make a wish tres_brilhos, I would like to post more nice and interesting stuff on Multi Maiden next year! There are many ideas on my mind 32. But I honestly consider myself a hero, because I got back to this blog! Polegar para cimaI want to make it better, anyway.

I got in touch with many people. And it’s impressive how much you learn about yourself dealing with other people! I think my personality needs some improvements. Basically I need to be stronger. This year I started to openly defend my principles and some people didn’t like it at all. I had to deal with many childish reactions th_siro07 . It happens when you decide to be yourself. At the same time, I’ve never seen so many people like me before!  Smiley surpreso There’s nothing new about what I’m saying but many people choose to hide who they really are and live a comfortable life. When you decide to be yourself, the pain and the pleasure are definitely bigger! I honestly don’t care about how many people think I’m not cool(especially because I usually have the same opinion about them). I don’t want to be popular, I want to be happy mini_gifs165. I was popular at college, but it was a different era. Popularity back then meant charisma. Nowadays it means how many likes do you get on Facebook. And I am not a Facebook person.

2013 was very hard in many senses. But I could learn from all the bad experiences. I didn’t change or became bitter because I suffered. Maybe I am more silent. Less impulsive. And in the end, I would like to thank all the shitty people I’ve met! They were great teachers! They showed me that I’m on the right way. I hope you, my dear reader, can also think about that, if you met some shitty people this year. What can you learn from them? Maybe you need to be wiser and avoid that type of people. Maybe you need to love yourself a little more. Anything happens in our lives without a reason! If 2013 was hard to you, believe that you always can rebuild your life! Everything will be ok (right, Luna?!). Nothing exactly changes on New Year’s Day, but there’s a strong energy in the air which encourages us to start again! So, don’t be afraid to try. Make your wishes come true! I will do my best to be a better person on 2014. Because I could learn from my mistakes. And to all the evil guys and girls who made me cry and tried to destroy me, I have a message: it didn’t work Nhé-nhé. So, I have a song for you:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEAR READERS! STAY TUNED! STAY STRONG! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR! th_L1_467

Hugs,

Lunamini_gifs185

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário