terça-feira, 23 de setembro de 2014

Springtime!

th_06510h2_09n

Hello, my dear readerstumblr_inline_mfni9sLCDg1qdlkygHow are you doing? Hope fine. I’m doing fine. As you can see, I didn’t take too long to get back, this time!Polegar para cimaBut I still need to organize my ideas, to make this blog more and more interesting! I wish I could dedicate myself only to my personal blogs and also to my Flickr account. It’s looking so cute! mini_gifs50And I always feel very happy and grateful when someone add some of my pictures as a favorite! mini_gifs84I’ve just started to add pics to my Flickr account and it’s all about my cute universe! Something pretty unique. I avoid the cliche and don’t use softwares to improve my pictures. I just upload my favorite ones! And it’s touching when someone likes them! mini_gifs66I don’t know if I’ll be famous someday. What matters to me is put a smile on people’s face Alegre. If you, my dear reader, feel better when you read my blog, I consider myself a winner! mini_gifs172By the way, if you still didn’t check my Flickr account, please click the cute icon on your right! …

As I said before, I wish I could dedicate myself only to my stuff. You, who’s reading those lines, probably have hobbies and some creativity, but need to work, pay bills, worry about many things (sometimes absolutely unecessary) and, in the end, have no time to have fun or express yourself mini_gifs55. Don’t you think this is terrible?Smiley tristeI definitely do. As I probably said before, in this society, we’re just workers and consumers. Or “outcasts” persecuted by bias and repression. We all have some divine potential inside minibrilho and I do believe we only express it through our unicity. Who can really develop this unicity, in this society? If you, my dear reader, are in your thirties, like me, how many hobbies have you left behind? Are you still creative and unique? 32 I hope so, but nobody is educated (or indoctrinated) in this world, to be unique, creative and playful! God gave me many gifts and skills. Believe me, this is not pretension! All my gifts and skills are completely “useless” in this capitalist society!th_nana028Yes, I do make money, but the way (almost) everybody does. Sometimes I just wonder how wonderful this world would be if only we could be ourselves, create and make stuff for pleasure, not profit. If our existence was not connected to money, but to all we can produce by ourselves. If we could share, instead of sell and buy. I’m sorry if I’m making you think. Actually, I’m not, this is exactly my goal!Nhé-nhéYou are not here to read about celebrities, babe! At least, not today …

So, Papai do Céu (that’s the way Brazilian kids call God. It would be something like Daddy from Heaven.) created me to be an artist, connected to almost all artistic expressions. People have already called me Renaissance woman. This is really nice, flattering and appropriate, since we’re kinda living a Middle Age in Brazil th_siro07 . I wish I was kidding, my dear readers! Conservatives, (pseudo) progressive people and religious fanatics have turned this country into a Middle Age arena, where every balanced debate seems to be impossible uhn. Ignorance is rising, culture is falling apart. Of course, many people are still capable to think and see everything lightly, but we are the minority. There’s too much rage in the air! I read and watch constantly news about teenagers who hurt (badly) classmates motivated by jealousy, for instance. Pretty girls are under attack at public and private schools just because they’re pretty! Smiley surpresoI have already been kinda discriminated for being sexy (yeah, I’m on fire, babe …Sol) and my cute universe was under attack during years, so, I completely understand the poor victims! … There’s no rational explanation to such rage. But I have a theory: when people focus too much on material things and survival issues, they just give up on their best potentials and become beasts! DiaboWe all are educated indoctrinated to be workers and consumers only. So it’s not surprising that the most of people only care about competition and survival! da We’re all ruled by clocks th_nose3and internet, with all its social networks, speeded up our lives. It means we lose ourselves in meaningless things more and more …kaos-cats28

BUT, things are not completely lost, I guess. I’ve been trying to be a rebel as much as I can. Nobody will steal my right to have some pleasure and be creative! That’s why I’m still here, writing this blog. That’s why I still try to dedicate myself to my hobbies and create cuteness, the only thing I’m really able to create! mini132And I think this is completely related to Spring (Yaaay! Finally the title of this post makes some sense! a23b2721). Primavera, in Portuguese miniborboletaaa . We, Brazilian people, actually don’t feel any relevant difference in the weather or in the landscape. Our four seasons are not similar to the North Hemisphere ones. So, we actually don’t have a severe Winter which obligate us to stay at home all the time and wear lots of heavy clothes! There is no darkness here during Winter. The sunset always happens around 6:00 PM solzinho. There are flowers everywhere here and they bloom all over the year! miniheart4We, Brazilians, are not a melancholic people, as you could probably notice. We don’t wait for Spring as a renovation of life, since life happens here all the time. Anyway, Springtime is a kind of renovation of life to all of us. It seems we feel more energetic and willing to act more! And, yes, some flowers and trees bloom in Springtime, in Brazil. I feel that everything becomes more beautiful and sweet during Springtime, it’s my favorite season! Winter has this energy of stagnancy. Nature sleeps in the North Hemisphere and feels dizzy in the South Hemisphere. We’re kinda living a Wintertime in Brazil, so to speak. Stagnancy of ideas, principles, culture, creativity, affection. Of course, many things happen, especially here in São Paulo. But when it comes to mentality, the most of people are living a dark age. Springtime started yesterday night, at 11:29 PM. Let’s hope that its winds of renovation brings some freshness to my country, so we can work and consume a little less, live and love a little more and get back to the light side of the force as soon as possible! I don’t worry, because it’s always Springtime in my heart mini_gifs14. But I hope that people here (there and everywhere) let some new ideas bloom in their hearts and let old good stuff reborn!

I see you again soon! Stay tuned and let Springtime come to your life!coccinella1

Hugs, HK1_hug

Lunamini_gifs185

This flower, IPÊ AMARELO (yellow ipê) is the symbol of Brazil. It’s really beautiful! It’s lovely to see yellow and purple ipês all over my city, not only in Springtime! I don’t own the right of these pictures and unfortunately don’t remember where did I get them. It was years ago! Click the images to enlarge them.

Ipê flowers:

Flores de Ipê Amarelo

Ipê tree:

Ipê Goiânia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário